Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving & Sickness

Aunt She-She and Uncle Tim getting love. Little did they know what else they would pick up from him.
Keira putting out place cards she had cut out. We began Thankgiving at Papaw and Mamaw Leffews house and had a great time. We then went to visit my grandmother that evening. After shopping friday morning with mamaw, I came home and began putting up the Chirstmas decorations. We then went to my grandparents home for Thanksgiving with the Duncans. Brock had felt fine both Thursday and Friday. Well, as soon as we walk in our door about 9:30 he starts vomiting. By midnight I am up sick also. Brandon had to put Brock in bed with him b/c I was so sick. This went on all night. Saturday morning Brock is fine, but I cannot get out of bed. Mamaw Sherry came up and helped Brandon with the kids and cleaning. We find out that 8 out of 14 of us are sick at this point, Jenna had to miss her ballgame, I am so sorry J-Ray. We figure Brock was the culprit. This virus hits quickly and seems to end in 24 hours. By 9-9:30 Saturday night, I was better. This, morning Brandon and Sherry have a touch of it. So it is very contagious. We hope Papaw doesn't get this as he is scheduled to begin his first treatment next Monday. Thankfully, he left for a hunting trip in Alabama early Friday morning, so maybe he will not catch this. So now that makes 10 out of 14 to be sick. I sure hope no one's else's little ones get this, it is so hard when they cannot tell you how they feel or what is hurting. I know Brock face told it all when he was vomiting, he was scared and just ran to me, yes, vomiting all over me. Funny what you can tolerate when it comes from your kids, if it had been Brandon doing that, I don' t think I could have handled it. LOL Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara said...

OH NO! That does not sound fun at all! I am so sorry that you all got this and especially at such a crazy time. I hope you guys a decent Thanksgiving despite this!