Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Casey to post my 4th picture of my 4th picture folder and tell 4 things about it :
1. My grandmother Duncan holding Brock, her only great-grandson. 2. I get a little sad when I look at this picture, because my grandmother has Alzheimer's and she will never "know" my babies or understand that they are her great-grandchildren. 3. My grandmother is the sweetest, kindest lady I have known. Alzheimer's did not take that from her. 4. A precious treasure for my self and my babies, I am thankful for pictures like this to show my babies one day. I tag : 1. Renea Emory 2. Brandi Clifton 3. Allison Pickell 4. Kristen Toth Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mamaw Leffew said...

What a beautiful tribute to the great grandmother of my grandchildren...

Tara said...

What a precious picture!