Tuesday, November 18, 2008

more fun

The fun continues.................................

Mom, look how happy I am. Please don't be mad at me! ( What I think Brock might have said to me) Notice that his baby was covered and it had to go into the wash. He then had a meltdown on me b/c I washed baby and would not stop crying until I cut the wash short and gave it a quick dry. My son is attached to this "thing" worse than I thought.

And my husband is wanting #3..................... Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Deakins said...

What is that "thing" ? It looks like a snake! Look at the comment that Brandon made on JOhnny's face book page! He told us to stop having kids!!! I was like whatever, you beat us to #2, and we are so totally done!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard! I would have to try so hard not to be mad because I am such a clean freak! Ha! They are having fun though, guess that is all that matters! You are such a good sport about these things.