Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Corn Starch Fun

I was cooking supper and Keira says "Mom, come here." This is what I find!! Brock had dumped the corn starch out and spread it everywhere. Since this was my fault for leaving it out within his reach, I couldn't get mad. He was Mr.Destruction today, please notice my living room, all done today while Keira was at school. The sad part is that Brock and I were gone most of the morning and was only home an hour before we had to go pick her up. They had so much fun playing in corn starch - who knew? Not that I would have let this continue, but I was right in the middle of supper and couldn't let it burn or boil over. So it ended up everywhere and I had to vaccuum, mop, and wash.
Look at that face - he is absolutely loving this!!!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brandon Leffew said...

Uh, daddy is a little upset by this picture. It is amazing our house is still standing! :)

Mamaw Leffew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamaw Leffew said...

Please...remind me to never leave the flour or cornstarch within reach of "Little Man!" The episode with "Baby" has made my morning! Love Mamaw

Tothblog said...

Kandi,

I nearly choked when I saw these pictures. You handled it much better than I would have. At least you got some funny pictures.

The Deakins said...

So did it come out of the rug??? Thats hilarious!!! And the daddies think we sit on the couch and eat bon bons all day!!! Whatever!!! Johnny thinks I actually get to take a nap with Turner, when he does take a nap! Yeah right!!! I'm trying to clean up the destruction he made that morning!!!

The Clifton Family said...

Wow is all I can say to this one. You are much better than me with the chaos. I think I would have run away long ago. ha. Glad it came up.

Jade said...

Oh my goodness!