Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fantasy of Trees

The kids and I ( yes, you read that right) went to the opening day of Fantasy of Trees. I wondered how I would manage both by myself but thankfully they stayed in the stroller and were wonderful. It was a fabulous morning. Brock was so captivated by all the lights and decorations and just sat and took it all in. We did several crafts, bought some awesome cookies, played games, and enjoyed all the trees. What a great event to attend and that it also benefits Children's Hospital. If you have ever had to use Children's, whether something minor or major, you know how important it is they have the equipment and other items they need. I have no trouble spending money on something like this. Santa was there and taking pictures, etc. Before we even arrived this morning, Keira was worried to death about seeing him. She is terrified of Santa and I had to keep reassuring her that he might not be here. He was, but she was busy looking at soemthing else, and I quickly went by that area. I asked her why she is afraid of him and she replied " He has too much hair." Okay. Whatever. We had so much fun that we are going back Saturday with Daddy and Mamaw.
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Renea said...

Looks like fun! We are going tomorrow night!