Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Beach Babes

The kids were in Keira's room playing while I cooked supper. Brandon came home and we are standing in the kitchen talking and Keira runs in with her bathing suit on, we think nothing of this, since she does this at times. She then says "Look" and here comes Brock around the corner. We both bust out laughing, it was so funny. She had dressed him and they were going to the beach. Poor Brock, the things he has to endure from an older sister. Last night he got mad at me b/c I would not let him put on her princess gown for bed. We are going to have to get boy dress-up clothes, I thought we would be safe for another yr at least. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

I am not kidding when I say this, but my boys like to dress up more than any girls I have ever met! Just buy doctor, fireman, policeman, and all the action heroes. It really is cute to see them!

Renea said...

I bet Brandon LOVES that! HA!