Saturday, November 01, 2008

Grace Community Kidz Fest

Wait a minute! I think I see someone with the same costume.......could it be?
Yes it is. This was so funny, 2 yrs in a row, the girls have dressed up the same way. They even had the matching candy buckets and both had the crown, but neither wanted to wear them. Alyssa and Keira were so cute and everyone kept asking Renea and I if we planned it.
Getting popcorn from Papaw and Mike Hughes
The balloon pop race. I had to help her out. Little man did not get to go - I felt so bad for him. He has been sick and this morning I took him to the doctor - his tonsils are red and swollen, explains all the excess drooling. He cannot eat since his throat is sore. Last night the fever finally broke and he is feeling much better, but I am keeping him in today and tomorrow since this is some kind of virus. A big thank you to Mamaw Sherry, who volunteered to stay with Brock, so Brandon and I both could go with Keira. A great job by The Stone's for hosting and organizing Grace Community's 1st Kidz Fest. What a great alternative to Halloween!! Keira had such an awesome time and we ended up staying much later than we originally thought. Our church family is wonderful about pitching in and helping wherever there is a need and a lot of people worked to make this night possible. Shout out to them also!!!!!! Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: