Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wed morning

Brock woke this morning at 6:30, but was still sleepy. I tried to put him in bed with Keira and I, but he wouldn't go back to sleep. So around 7 I took him to Brandon so I could get Keira back asleep. Brandon (who was so proud he accomplished this) got him to sleep in about 10 minutes. After I got Keira down, I layed beside Brock since he was not in his bed, but I could not sleep, so I eventually got up. I came back to check on him and found him like this. It was so funny how he was sleeping, he had kicked or thrown his lovey towards the end of the bed. He slept till 9:30 which never happens.
We went to Chuck E Cheese today and while I went to change, Keira decided to put his on. I finished dressing and came back to the living room and found her like this. She wouldn't even wear the hat at Easter, but wanted it on today, along with a princess purse, her artwork from school, and binoculars she made at school.
Little man got in on the action I wish I had a picture of this - Keira insisted on taking all this stuff with us and when we arrived at Chuck E, she wanted her hat. She puts it on and Mamaw and I could not help but laugh, it was so funny......... We must have embarrased her b/c once we got to the door, she saw our reflections and took the hat off. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Casey said...

That picture of Brock is too funny! I love it that Keira wanted to take all of her things with her...at least you got some use out of that easter hat:)

Pam said...

I looked at the blog today! I can never remember. My memory has gotten old, but not the rest of me! LOL! If you think of it, drop me an email from time to time to let me know I'm missing out on some big-time cuteness!
I love you all!
Pam