Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fun Times

Both kids love to shoot basketball ( it does run in their blood, ya know), but I promise Keira did not learn to shoot like this from me.
This was so sweet! Keira took a chair and sat down and then Brock went and got him one and tried to carry it over to where she was, I helped him and then he sat down beside her. It was one of those precious moments that I wish I could freeze forever in my memory. They both sat still for such a long time and just watched the neighborhood activity.
My little monkey. He is climbing anything he can now. Nothing is out of his reach in his mind. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love the chairs pic. I tried to get a pic of the boys sitting on the couch together reading a book the other night - a true "Kodak moment" - but the little wiggle worms looked up right as I was getting ready to take it and I didn't capture the moment. I've got to write it down to remember though - they were in their own little world, truly enjoying each other and the book.