Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1st day of "school"

I wasn't sure she was happy about going this morning.
Brother was thrilled to get rid of sissy for the day. Just kidding! They got silly when I was loading them up to leave. Sissy was doing stuff to make him laugh.
My Baby Girl She was actually happy once we pulled in and she realized what was going to happen. She is so proud of her lunchbox, showing it to anyone who has been at the house this past week.
I thought I would have a hard time this morning letting go of Keira and giving her to someone else for guidance, but I shed no tears, although my heart was aching. I felt kinda of down this morning and once I got home, I kept wondering what she was doing and how she was acting. I would look at her schedule every so often to try and picture what activity she might be doing. They have a busy little day and I am excited for her as she will be making new friends, learning to share, learning to follow other authority besides us, learning Bible stories, verses, and learning everything else academic wise. She is attending Morrison Hill Church program and I love her teacher, Ms. Kim. I trust that the Lord will watch over her and protect her when she is away from home, but it was still hard to let go. I can only imagine how hard kindergarten will be. This is only 2x a week and once it goes to 5 days, I might just have to volunteer alot. Ha! Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh wow! I can only imagine how hard it is going to be when Connor goes off to school! I love the pic of the cubby hole! Too cute!

Tara said...

Oh and by the way, I just wanted to let you know that I did see that The Backyardigans were coming. I am bummed because it just happens to be the weekend that we are leaving for Disney World. Connor will see the commercial for it and he gets so excited! Maybe next time...