Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Brock's Blunders

Brock really has me on the go and lookout most of the day. He is so different than Keira was about getting into everything, I never had to worry about her doing things, but boys seem to be more curious about stuff and how they work. So here are some of Brock's Blunders : * Breakfast food he would rather tear apart, grind it up, and rub into the rug or all over the floor. Yes, he shoud be in the chair, but he screams loudly, and Keira is still in the bed, so......... * New found love of the toilet - caught several times playing in the water (gross, but he does get a scrubbing of the hands). Throws Keira's Dora panties in the toilet, thought it was funny! * Unrolling the toilet paper roll should be a new speed sport alongside cup stacking. Watching mommy pick up toilet paper and try to re-roll it - another sport in itself. * Dumping out the make-up drawer and getting mad when try to take away bottles of foundation he has almost opened to obviously coat my walls and floor with a new color. I don't think buff beige is your color little man. * Crawling into the shower while mommy is trying to get ready. I guess he thinks the shower is similar to a waterpark. * Dumping Laundry detergent all over the place, thought it was sand.........maybe? Had to find a new storage place. * Love to throw books out of the shelves downstairs and then go to mommy's folders and sling them across the room. They are empty folders and my fault here for having them sit out but I just haven't gotten around to putting them somwhere yet. * Pushing the buttons on the satellite and any other button on the entertainment system to make sissy mad, which causes a stir if Noggin is being watched or her music is playing. * Go to sissy's room and get into her things when she is not in the mood. * Getting into every cabinet and now learning to open the drawers int he kitchen. Got to keep these locked better. * Still love to empty Lucky's cat food (though not as often) I could go on and on but it would take along time, and who has that much time to spare? I never would have imagined the difference in boys and girls to be so vast, but it has been to this point. But I love the differences and I thak God for allowing me to experience 2 completely opposite children who will teach me more than I ever could imagined.

2 comments:

Allison said...

brock and andrew are keeping up with each other! i was laughing at all you are dealing with because i am so there too!
it may not just be a boy/girl thing, though. braden didn't get into that much at this age - he didn't climb or get into cabinets ever. he didn't mess with the toilet either, but andrew flushes it everytime i look away! nothing has been lost or clogged up the toilet yet... braden did love buttons of the electronic kind, though, and wanted to see how everything worked. it does get easier with boys - but not until about age 2-1/2...look at brandi - she's dealing with ethan's broken arm! :)

Renea said...

How funny! I guess that is what I have to look forward to in the next few months. I can already tell he is going to LOVE aggravating Alyssa. He already pulls her hair and reaches for whatever she has.