Wednesday, October 22, 2008

vacation

We met David, Kathern, and Chance (they happened to be at Myrtle Beach the same time) for dinner and then went to Broadway at the Beach to let the kids ride the rides. Keira and Chance rode several rides and Brandon rode the bigger, faster rides with Chance. Brock loves water and all my change was put into the fountain pool. Keira was being silly with her balloon.
Keira surprised us and did this bungee jumping. I have video of it, but don't know how to post it, plus, it is dark. Chance was doing this and flipping, so she thought she would try it. At first, she told us she did not want to go high, but before long she was very high. Keira is my more hesitant and fearful child, while Brock is at everything full force. She also went down the waterslide at our indoor water park at the condo. This was shocking also. It was very high, fast, and enclosed the whole slide. Everyone had gone up to the room, while Keira and I stayed to swim. Oout of the blue she asks me to take her down it. We went and I wished I could have seen her face at the bottom. It scared her and she never asked again.
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: