Monday, October 06, 2008

Kingston Country Fair

We headed to the fair Sat. morning and had a good time. Mamaw Sherry rode over with us and Papaw Ronnie met us. We ran into Grammie Em and Papaw Gary and we all had fun. The men went to look at the car show while the ladies took the kids around to see the animals and bounce house. Keira pouted when I said "no" to buying a bunny. She is at the age now where she wants to bring home animals and has been asking for a kitten or puppy. I am all for getting a kitten, but daddy is the hard-head on this one. He says no more animals until Lucky is gone. Well, my bright child has heard this and asks me if " We can give Lucky away b/c she is old" or " Why can't Lucky leave?" So, until Lucky passes or runs away ( which is doubtful since she stays inside all the time) no animals. Daddy also says no more animals inside, we will see how that worls out. I agree with no dogs inside, but I am a sucker when they are little. Cats are so much easier than dogs anyway.
Brock wanted to ride the sheep. He has no fear over any animal so far. He loves to aggravate them. A true boy!!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara said...

How sweet! I love seeing the kids with animals. My Connor is scared to death of any animal except our dog! It drive us crazy because we are such animal lovers! The Fair looks like it was a FUN time!