Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gym Bugs

Has anyone ever been to Gym Bugs and took classes? We have done the Little Gym from 5mon-10 months old and then Tatauras that we ended this past April. Gym Bugs is cheaper than Tatarus but I don't know anyone who has been to Gym Bugs. If you have could you please give me some info, if you like it, the instructors.......etc. The reason we stopped at Tatarus was Ms. Jenna was leaving and Keira loved her. The Romanians that would be her teachers did not suit Keira and she did not want to go to class w/o Ms. Jenna. The Romanians are reserved, show no emotion, and in my opinion not kid-friendly. I know gymnastics is not all fun and games, but come on they are in the little classes, and besides my child is not going to be a full time gymnast. Ms. Jenna got on their level but had discipline also. Thanks! Photobucket

No comments: