Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ghosts

Our world is fascinated with ghosts and spirits. Everywhere you turn it is thrown in our faces. From movies to tv, and not only at this time of yr but all year we see this increase in this dark side increasing throughout the year. Do I believe in ghosts? No, but I believe in Demons who can deceive us by appearing to take on these forms. Scripture warns us in 1 timothy 4:1 "The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons" Paul says in 1 Corinthians 10:20 "I do not want you to be participants with demons" Many more verses talk about demons in Scripture also. Why would I want my family to associate with anything related to demons if I can at all avoid it??? Photobucket

No comments: