Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sibling Love

I happened to catch them on the couch being all sweet! Keira was loving on him and they sat for the longest time together watching Noggin.
The little mommy "reading" to Brock. She has taken on more of the mother role lately, talking sweetly to him, teaching him new words, helping at bath time and getting him dressed. I also noticed the other day when Brock and I picked her up at school, that she was being real protective of him, b/c another little brother was following Brock around and kept touching/pushing him a little and Keira began to shield him and gave the other kid a "look". It was funny but nice to see that side of her. The other mothers were busy talking and not paying attention to the kids, I was watching b/c I noticed this boy following Brock around. I let Keira handle it - lol.
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: