Friday, October 24, 2008

Help?

I have been trying to change my background the past few days and I cannot get the cutest on the block or whatever it is to work? Is anyone else having trouble with this? Also- does anyone know where else you can get headers and layouts done for free? Since great gabbie designs (whatever it was) doesn't do it anymore - i cannot find anyone else who does this for free. As you can see below, I don't know how to get my signature box removed either - any ideas? Photobucket

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hey! I had the same trouble until I tried a few different things and finally got it to work. The first thing you have to do is change your layout to Minima (blogger template). Then copy the html code that you want to use as your layout from "cutest blog on the block" and go into your layout on your blog. Click to "add a gadget" and when that box opens up click on html code. Paste your code in that box and save and your blog will appear. It is kind of tricky and different from the other layouts. Good luck!

Kandi said...

Thanks Tara!!!! I was getting so frustrated with it.

Tothblog said...

I couldn't even get a login from the cutest blog. I registered twice and never got an e-mail from them. I finally gave up.

The Clifton Family said...

I love LeeLou Blogs... that is where I got mine. Just another idea. I like to be able to scroll down and not see the same things on the sides. I may not be explaining that right. But, LeeLou is free and has cute stuff. I have a link on my page if you want to check it out.