Friday, May 02, 2008

Eventful Thursday

We had our first trip to the dentist for both kids. Mamaw Sherry and I took them first thing int he morning ans as we all expected, it wasn't pretty. Keira was not cooperating and I had to hold her arms and legs down. Not a pretty picture! No cleaning was done, he only got to count and evaluate her teeth. We will try the cleaning in 6 months. I am thinking she will not do it, because it has taken almost 3 years for her not to scream at her doctor visits. This is just typical of my child, until she decided it is okay, it will be a battle. This is why I don't have any more pics of this trip, the above pic was taken before we went back. Brock did good (no cleaning) just looked at and his back gums are swollen, which means more teething soon. Afterwards we went to a couple stoes, then hit Chik-Fil-A and then headed to a park in Farragut to eat and play.

After naps we went to my moms house and Brock got hi first taste of the grass. He wasn't quite sure at first, but when the cat came over he took off crawling to Buddy.
After supper we once again went outside and played.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Clifton Family said...

Isn't it amazing how kids are so different? Garrett absolutely LOVES the dentist! I am always in shock when he comes back begging to go again the next day. (I always hated it growing up!) Well, maybe she will do better the next time she goes. Time cures lots of things!