Monday, May 19, 2008

Day of Firsts

Brock tried banana today at the park. This is huge since the past few months he wouldn't eat any solid food, only wanting his bottle. He actually didn't gag, so maybe he is learning real food is good!
He held his bottle - finally!!! He has been lazy about this and my take is he thought why should I hold it when someone else will do the work for me. I know this is not a big deal, but to us it is. He also drank a full bottle of whole milk today and didn't complain about it. I started last week with this and he wasn't sure about it. He has also been riding forward in the carseat for a couple weeks also. Next thing you know, he will be walking.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara said...

Kandi,
I think these things are totally a "big deal". I can remember like yesterday going through these things thinking that no one makes a big deal about them, but to a Mom they are HUGE! The bottle holding was another big one for me because Connor wouldnt do it until about a year old either. Good job Brock!

Renea said...

I love your pictures! I can't believe neither of us knew the other one was a blogger!! You've been at it longer than I have. I just started since I've been off work with Cayden. I'm glad to see Brock's "firsts". How is he doing with holding the bottle and eating this week?