Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Backyardigans


Brandon and I took Keira to her first live show last night at the TN Theater in Knoxville. The Backyardigans is one of her favorites. She enjoyed the show and seemed to be in amazement. She was happy as a lark siting in her chair eating popcorn. I thought she would be up dancing and singing but she didn't do that until the end of the production. Brandon and I enjoyed watching her wave at the characters and yellung " Hey, Egg." We had a great family night!! A BIG,BIG Thank YOU to my favorite in-loves, who drove to Turkey Creek, and brought us our tickets that mommy had forgot at home. We sat down for dinner and Brandon asked me about the tickets and I said "Uh-oh" He kept saying are you serious? He thought I was kidding at first, but this is something I am very bad about when we have an event with tickets. The memories we make!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh I will have to see if they are coming to Nashville. Connor loves them! That is funny about the tickets. Oh well, you have to add some excitement to the trip!

Tothblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tothblog said...

You have an excuse. A recent study in Australia showed that women don't think clearly for at least a year after having a baby. Haha Like we didn't know this already!