Friday, March 21, 2008

Update on Thursday night

Brock still isn't feeling great, but no fever anymore. He has a runny nose and a cough still. I think most of his is teething issues. He appears to have 4 more teeth trying to come in, his gums are swollen and one upper tooth has come through. Anyway, I took Keira to gym thursday morning and she refused to go to her class. Her teacher was not there again and she doesn't really care much for the Romanian teacher. She came back running out saying "Ms.Larissa scare me" So she decided to wait on Ms.Jenna, who is awesome, and we waited for 30 minutes. Ms.Jenna is leaving in May and since this was the second week in a row that Keira has done this at gym, I just decided to drop her from the class. Why waste $60 a month for her to cry. She loves gym but warm weather is coming so we can play outside. Maybe when fall rolls around, she can go back or try a new activity. Besides, she isn't going to have a gymnast body! It has benefited her in many areas, but we will move on. Thursday evening my mom came over an dplayed awhile, as she was getting ready to leave, the tears came and ddin't stop, Keira put on quite the show. My mom gave in to her and Keira went to spend the night. I just sat and laughed at them. Back to little man, I put him to bed after 8 and by 8:30 he was asleep. He woke at 1:30 and I ended up giving him a bottle b/c he is not eating solids good right now and he didn't take much before bed. After some coughing and change of clothes for both of us, he spit up everywhere while coughing- I think he gagged himself, back to bed. I put him down and he slept till 7:15. Thank you Lord! Brandon and I needed some sleep. Morning nap today didn't take long and he went to sleep on his own again. I think he is getting it!!! My mom said this morning that Keira cried for me last night and didn't go to sleep till 11:30, oh well, she was the one who decided to take her home.

No comments: