Saturday, March 08, 2008

I have not took any pics since Monday, but I will re-cap some of our week. Wed. I took Keira and Brock to the library for storytime. Ms. Barb read 2 books and then the kids do a craft. Keira seemed to enjoy this and we will go back. She didn't say much during the activities, but I have learned if she is uncomfortable or isn't sure of people she is around, she tells me "Let's go bye-bye." I asked her after we left if she liked it, and of course the answer was "No." Brock enjoyed watching all the kids, 10 if I remember correctly. We then enjoyed the rest of the day at home and then went to church. I had to spank Keira at church. I went to pick them up after my handbook time was over in Awanas and like usual, Keira told on herself first thing. She had been pushing Evan. I asked the teacher and she said it was true, so I told Keira to apologize and she refused. We exchanged words for a minute and then I took her out in the hallway and she got spanked. However, she still refused to apologize. She is so stubborn! We are working on this every day when situations come up. I have learned she is quite the bully at church, yet she talks about her friends at home alot, and she even told me on the way to church that she was going to be nice. Guess that changed in the classroom. Hopefully this is one of those toddler phases and will pass quickly. She really is sweet majority of the time. Thursday morning Keira finally got to go back to gymnastics! She had such a great time and this has been good for her. She follows direction well and it has helped her learn to take turns and wait in line for things. After lunch we came home and my friend, Sarah, who lives in Nashville now, and I miss her dearly, came by to visit. We got to play outside some and just enjoyed the company. Both the kids love Sarah. The past 2 days we have stayed home and played and enjoyed visits form the grandparents. Keira is thrilled when they come over.

No comments: