Saturday, March 08, 2008

FLY Lady

I have to share this website with you all. It is http://flylady.net/index.asp This lady is awesome! It is all about being organzied, decluttering, routines, etc. I have found this very helpful and joined her email list. I am a FLYbaby!! Some of you may have it together, but I feel like I don't at times. Especially with 2 little ones now. The whole shine your sink thing may sound crazy and I was skeptical at first, but it makes sense after you get use to it. She can be seen on channel 10 on the Style show at times. She has so many great ideas and can really help you no matter what stage you are in regarding your home and childrens ages. Some of it applies to me and some of it doesn't. That is the beauty of the whole concept, you apply what fits to your lifestyle and go from there. Sometimes I follow the cleaning zones and sometimes I don't. Once you understand the concept she is having you do, it all comes down to routines. Hope someone finds this useful!

1 comment:

The Clifton Family said...

I clicked on this link, and that was the most overwhelmed I have felt in a long time. Maybe I can read it one day...I will see if it works for you first!