Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nights

Well the past few nights have gone much better, Brock only got up once through the night, but of course Keira has to be up for all the action. Last night was awesome! He slept from 7:30-5:30 and then I tried to get him back down for about 20 minutes, but he wanted me to hold him. So I ended up changing him and giving him a bottle and by 6 he was asleep in his crib and is still down (it's after 7, now) Keira did not stir at all last night and I even heard Brock stir around 3:30 or 4 but he put himself back to sleep. The daytime schedule is working and Brock goes to sleep on his own at naps. Yeah!! I have been able to stay up this morning without having to go back in with Keira, and was able to workout, I hope this is a routine we can establish. It pays to be consistent and not give in to them. If only I had done this the first time around........

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hooray for you! I am so glad that it is starting to click for them. It is so hard on us watching them battle this and getting no sleep but consistency is best! I am so glad for you guys!
Tara