Thursday, March 20, 2008

Update on our Nights

Tuesday night I began night 4 of our system. Little man did not sleep all night, I counted maybe 2-3 sleep he actually got. He ran a fever all night long and I still tried to keep him in his bed, I stayed in his rooma nd layed in the floor, that didn't last long. Then I put him in the bed with me, and I know he was feeling terrible since he wouldn't even lay down and sleep. Night 4 became null and void. Wed. he was feeling much better but I ended up laying with him in the bed at afternoon nap. Of course, I am thinking big mistake, but he doesn't feel good and he was so tired. Night rolls around and I am determined to keep him in his bed. I sit at the door again and it takes him longer to go to sleep tonight, but he eventually caves. He wakes a couple times when Keira and I got to bed. Then during the night he cried out but I did not get up. And he must have went back to sleep or I just tuned him out! Just kidding! He wasn't crying hard, just whine a little. I did get up once and that was it. So I think we are on the right track.

No comments: