Thursday, December 18, 2008

Keira's First Play

Her little class of 7 (6 girls and 1 boy) put on a little program today. They sang "Away in a Manger" and "The Savior Came down" It was so cute. I recorded the entire production and Keira sang so loud, she at times could have been doing a solo. Mamaw Sherry and I were so proud!! Brock was a good boy and sat the entire time and watched.
Singing a lullaby about Baby Jesus
My pics of the "play" didn't turn out well as I was recording in one hand and trying to snap pics in the other. Keira originally was going to play "Mary" but changed her mind. She then became a shepherd with her buddy Amanda and Jessica. ~She realy likes Amanda so I assume this is why she changed. They all did an awesome job and the teachers are wonderful. I am so glad we made the decision to send her to Morrison Hill, she is hearing about God and the Bible every time she goes. I couldn't ask for any better. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara said...

It looks like you found a great school! The play looks like it was a hit!