Friday, December 12, 2008

This past week

This week has flown by.   I didn't take many pics this week so no pics.   Ronnie had his treatment and has felt bad most of the week.  Keep praying for him as he has to turn around and go back to Vandy this Monday for another treatment.    Thursday morning, Brock had his first official haircut.  I had previously been cutting on it, but it was too long and I was afraid to cut a lot.  He sat in my lap as Kim cut and he was actually very good.   No pics since it was just the 2 of us and I was holding him and trying to keep him occupied.  He does look very handsome though with his big boy cut!!   We went to Jenna's basketball game the other night and Keira lined up with the cheerleaders as the boys team ran out.  We didn't make it on time for her to do this for the girls team.  She was thrilled.  Again, no pics.  But my wonderful husband did get me a DSLR camera for Christmas and gave it to me yesterday, so pics will be coming now that I can take better shots inside the gym.    I am so excited over my camera, I was not expecting this at all.    Anyways, on the walk to the car, Keira and I talked about her and the cheerleaders and she says matter of factly " I did a great job"   I just kinda laughed at my confident child.  I didn't have to agree with her or tell her anything, she already assumed she did an awesome job.   I plan on taking my camera tonight to the game and will get pics of her.  Go Jackets!!!! Other than those couple things, I have stayed home all week.  Is my Christmas shopping finished?  No - but I will get to it.  LOL

1 comment:

Tara said...

I will continue to pray for Brandons dad. That is so tough. I am so glad to hear that you have a brand new camera now so show off those great pics of your cute kiddos. That is so funny about Keira. It is also great that she is so confident!