Monday, July 21, 2008

VBS Program

Sunday evening we attended Keira's VBS program. She was so funny! I really didn't think she would get up on stage in front of a packed church, especially strangers. This was the opening song and she decided to join in with the teen girls who taught all the kids the routines. She proved my assumption wrong.


This is the Pre-K class. They began the week with 12 and ended up with 8 present last night. A big thanks to Mrs. Barb and Mrs. Donna for being the teachers. Not many people have the patience to deal with this age group for extended periods of time. I was in the class all week (Keira didn't want me to leave), so I saw firsthand how well these two ladies handled the children.



Pre-K did 2 songs and after the first one, Keira ran off stage, which I thought she was going to either have a melt down or not go back up. But to my surprise - she ran over to me and wanted a high -five! She then went back to the stage to do the second song. It was hilarious!



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: