Saturday, July 26, 2008

Keira's party

We celebrated Keira's 3rd birthday at Pump it Up. I am so glad we did it this way instead of at our house or at church. No work necessary! Simple, simple, simple is all I can say.

We missed all you cousins who could not make it. I counted 10 that would have been there if not on vacation or other plans.
Keira had a wonderful time playing with her friends. Too bad we don't get together more often for playdates.

This was a neat birthday for me because it is the first one she understands what is going on and was excited about opening presents and blowing out the candle.

My aunt Phyllis made cupcakes and it was much easier than having a cake. She is getting ready to blow out the candle. I hope everyone else got better pictures during playtime, b/c most of mine were too dark. I will be asking for a copy of pictures from you all.



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a fun party! That sounds like it would be much easier. The pics are great! Happy Birthday Keira!