Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bath time

We went to Babies R Us today (and a couple other stops) and Mamaw Sherry ended up buying this bubble bath paint. The kids had a blast! Needless to say, not much is left out of 3 bottles.


Brock wanted to stand up and dump water out of the bucket. He just kept doing this over and over, and as expected, the water went out of the tub onto the floor. I was gathering towels as quickly as possible.

We painted each other and they splashed around for awhile. This was the most fun they have ever had in the tub (they love bathtime anyway), a good ending to a good day.




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love the bath time pictures. I have so many of me and my brother together. It reminds me of Keira and Brock, we were about the same age. Precious times!