Friday, July 04, 2008

Some Pics

Brock still sleeps with the hair piece and a teddy bear. The hair usually ends up under him, he likes being on top of it, for whatever reason.
We get the strangest looks when "it" goes out in public with us. He loves this thing. Papaw Leffew calls it "roadkill" since it doesn't resemble hair anymore. I know this is strange, but I learned a valuable lesson the first time around, and will never sleep with another baby again.
My adorable girl in her cherry outfit, which has matching flops and cherry hair clips. We love the gymboree clothes!

My little man trying to find a snack
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tothblog said...

You may have to send me a chunk of that hair! Preston can be sound asleep in my arms, and as soon as I put him in his crib, his eyes pop open and he cries.