Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last day of preschool

Today was Keira's last day of preschool and I can hardly fathom this. This really doesn't seem possible that this little stage in her life has come and gone so quickly. We registered for kindergarten last week and boy, I am not ready for this. I was so selfish that I had decided to keep her home one more year and did not fully decide to send her own till a couple weeks before signing up. She will not turn 5 until the end of July, so I could have very well kept her home. But, she is ready. Her preschool teachers have been excellent and we will miss them dearly. Brock will be attending this fall, so he will get the same excellent teaching and care.
I have already asked myself "What will I do 2 days a week w/o my kids?" this seems so strange to me, not to have at least one with me everyday. I know I will find something to do with my time. :)
Photobucket

No comments: