Monday, June 14, 2010

Quick update

It has been a month since I have blogged, time flies. Well, my computer went down on me and I thought I had lost all my pictures, I am talking close to 4,000!! I had to send it off and thankfully they were saved. I have since backed them all up, will not make this mistake again. My pictures are my treasures, so to speak. I wish I could capture every moment of my family, I have this deep thought that I will forget what we did or what my babies looked like as they grow up.
Since my last post, we have been to Destin, been going to Dollywood (we purchased season passes this yr), been going to playdates which the kids love, and just having fun. We have had friends and their kids come to our house on the weekends, what a great time with awesome people. We plan on doing this more often!!
We have enjoyed the lake with family and hope to be out on the lake on the weekends with them more this yr.
We also have lost Payday. The picture above is the last pic I took of him. He has been gone for 2 weeks now and I finally put up his food dish. I just knew he would turn up. He was such a great cat and let the kids do whatever they wanted to him. We miss him! We are not sure if someone picked him up, as he liked to patrol the neighboorhood and who knows how far he went. Or, we think another animal got him, he had no fear and would take on anything. I am trying to talk the hubby into another kitten, but the answer is "No", well at least until Lucky, my cat, dies. Brandon cannot stand my cat and wants her gone, she is 11 and I will not part with her. I keep hoping he will come around, like he did with Payday. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tara said...

So glad you got your pictures back. But so sorry you guys lost your cat. I know that was a treasure as well! I am sure Brandon will come around eventually...:)