Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Ballet I Spring Recital

On May 1 and 2, Keira performed in the Spring Dance Recital. She is in ballet and tap, so had 2 dance routines to learn. I am so proud of my little girl, because almost exactly a year ago she would not even get on stage for her pre-school program. For her to get on stage in a theater and do this is a huge accomplishment. She has come out of her shell since last yr. I have been amazed at her in this process. To watch her on stage was just beyond words for me. She was awesome! Grinning from ear to ear and loving every minute of it. My little girl...........
I got to watch the entire show on sat. evening and worked backstage on sunday afternoon. So glad I got to see the show, it was great! From ballet to hip-hop to modern dance, incredible. We have some talent here in our little county. I also admire the women who do the adult classes, some of which have kids in the classes Keira is in. I wish I had the ability to dance like them and perform like they do, but I will stay in the audience and just be a spectator.
Keira was thrilled that she had so many family members come watch her. Big thanks to all the grandparents, her great-grandfather, Aunt Pam, Aunt Teresa, Madison and Eli, Uncla Jared, and of course daddy and Brock. She is a very blessed little girl.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a pretty little ballerina!