Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Eggs

We colored eggs today and we have 16 out of 24 left. Brock broke one egg in the store this morning, leave it to my son. We began the morning with the Resurrection Eggs, which they enjoy, as best an almost 2 yr old will be patient and listen. They didn't like the fact that I won't let them play with those eggs, b/c I know we will lose the pieces. We are missing 1 siver coin from Jesus betrayal. I know it will turn up somewhere :) I covered the table and let them go to town. We have had platic eggs for the past week and played with them, so real eggs was so new to Brock, that several ended up broken. That's okay, we just kept going. If these eggs make it through sunday I will be shocked.
The mess Brock made. He thought at first you could drop the eggs from way up high into the cups, well you can do it, but look at the table, and some eggs broke. Ha!!
He had a blast and pitched a fit when we finished. He wanted to play in the cups of water. We have hunts tomorrow and sunday, so we should be in for a good time. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: