Friday, April 10, 2009

Add to Brock's list

Today my son shocked himself by trying to plug something in the outlet.  He seriously shocked himself good.  He went to Keira's room and she had plugged in her princess string lights earlier, and I guess he witnessed this.  Well, I know he did beause we were all cleaning her room.  She unplugged them and left them laying.  I was in the bedroom and heard him screaming, so running I go.  I knew it was an injured scream.  Sure enough, in the socket was a part of the lights, obviously not the correct end.    Thankfully, he wasn't hurt any worse than a good shock.   Photobucket

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow, Kandi! I have been waiting for this to happen at my house. Not that I want it to, but I know it will eventually because I have to tell C over and over again not to play with the outlet. My son is also obsessed with the toilet. He put his tootbrush in there the other day, and also flushes it over and over. What is with these boys?!