Monday, February 16, 2009

V-day

Brandon had to work most of the day on Valentines Day, but we celebrated that evening with dinner, desset, and quality family time. Keira wanted to have a party and invite the grandparents. Only 1 set was able to attend since my mom had something at her church and my step-mom was sick, but my dad was able to drop by to see us for a few minutes. Papaw and Mamaw Leffew did come and we had a great time. Keira decorating her cake. I had a hard time keeping her out of the icing.
The cake looked more like the 4th of July, but I didn't care. I let her do what she wanted and it was perfect!!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara said...

So sweet! I loved helping my Mom bake in the kitchen. Great memories and it is good that you let her use her own imagination to decorate it. I bet she was so proud!

Rachel said...

What a precious little girl!! You are so blessed to have your two babies. And what a good mommy, to let her do the cake!