Saturday, February 07, 2009

Kids

The princess! Brock came runnig to me with this outift. He kept pulling up his shirt saying "Up" meanng take it off. I am assuming he matched the outfit since he was the one who went to Keira's room and then came back with it. He cracks me up!! Was so happy to take a picture and saying "cheese" I have looked at police and fireman outfits for him, but they are all too big right now, I know this kills daddy.
Keira lined some of her dolls up for school on the couch. She is the teacher and it is funny to listen to her as she must be copying exactly what her teacher does at school. She uses a different voice and tells them "Good job" and " You are doing so great" and so on... Keira took the picture of Brock with his popsickle. He loves these things right now!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pics! I love Brocks outfit.

Pam said...

Oh my goodness! That picture of Brock is the cutest thing ever! The expression on his face is priceless.