Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Brock

My little man turned 2 this morning! What a blessing from God he has been these past 2 yrs. I really cannot comprehend my baby is 2, where did the time go? I honestly feel like I just had him (technically, according to the hubby, I didn't deliver him since I had a c-section) and can recall how excited we were that morning to meet our son. He brings such joy to us and is so loving. He is for sure a momma's boy, but loves his daddy too. He is your typical boy and I am so thankful to have a boy and a girl and to experience the differences, and boy are they different!!! I am a little sad today because Brock is under the weather a little. A slight fever began last night before bed and he did sleep all night. I took him to the doctor this morning to make sure it is nothing serious. Ears are fine, flu test was negative. Thank goodness! He slept a long time this afternoon and has been up playing since he woke around 4:45. His fever is barely hanging on and I am praying it is gone by morning. I had planned on cooking dinner tonight for all the grandparents and Uncle Jared, but we had to cancel. But, it looks like we could have had everyone over anyway, since he is doing so much better. We will just do it another night. I sure hope the fever is completely gone by tomorrow so we can have his party. We are so looking forward to celebrating with family and friends. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Brock! I cant believe he is two already. I hope that he gets well soon so you can have the party!