Saturday, June 13, 2009

2nd party

We decided to have Brock's party at Roane County Park this yr. I wanted to keep it simple, yet fun. Since he loves the park, it was the best decision. The kids had a great time! We had a great evening with family and friends and missed the ones that would have been there, but had other plans already.
I never could get him still long enough to take a good pic. Behind the drink, it says "I'M" I love this shirt! It was perfect for the Cars theme party.
Opening some gifts! He got so many nice things and loved them all.
Ready to mow like daddy. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like a fun time at the park! Great place for a party. If only Connors birthday wasnt in December we would be having park parties every year!

Renea said...

Looks like you all had fun! I hate that we missed it!