Monday, May 04, 2009

Pool

Our first full day at the beach.   The weather is warm, but today it was cloudy.  It actually makes for an almost perfect play day if you don't care about tanning.  I didn't take any beach pics this morning, but managed some poolside.   As the kids are napping as I type this, we are experiencing a heavy thunderstorm.  Brock was happy with the dollar water bottles I bought for the kids to play with.  Why is it that the least expensive things are what they seem to play witht he most?  LOL     
Told ya he loves the cheap water bottle.  Keira finally will use the arm floats, which has allowed her to roam the pool.  
This cat was roaming around outside and surprisingly went right up to the pool.  We saw 2 cats poolside and they are friendly as I went to pet this one and took some up close pics of her.  She appears to be too skinny and I assume is a stray. 
I plan on taking beach pics tomorrow, weather permitting. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you all are there and enjoying it! It has been raining cats and dogs here for several days straight!

Tara said...

Have a great week! Soak up some sun for me. WIsh I was there!