Sunday, May 24, 2009

Final t-ball game

Keira's last t-ball game was sat. morning. We got to bed late the night before and she was tired. She did put forth the effort, but didn't play as well as she did last week. Brock, was in on the action, ready to go. Anytime the ball was hit, he was running after it. We will have no problems with this one, when it comes to playing. I had to stan din the outfield behind Keira the entire game. She was over it towards the end and just wanted to bat.
At the end of the game, the parents all lined up around the bases and the players went around, getting high fives. Well, my child wouldn't do this w/o me and I refused to go. At third base the coach called out their names, and they ran home and received a medal. She wanted the prize! So, I took her to third and she did this part. I have got to cut the cord a little bit! I will be the parent sitting up in Kindergarten every day.
My feelings exactly, little man. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: