Thursday, May 07, 2009

Check this out

http://resolved2worship.xanga.com/
This woman's blog is incredible!!  I mainly "stalk" it to see her pictures, they are some of the best I have ever seen.   But her writing is awesome also.  She is a Christian and writes wonderfully.  Her family lives in California and they are expecting baby # 7.   I am so intrigued with her and how she seems to have it all together.  She is my age (31) and homeschools and lives for Jesus.  Big families intrigue me.   I cannot even imagine being my age and getting ready to deliver baby 7.  She is a beautiful lady and her children are gorgeous.  If you have a few minutes check out her blog.  It is worth a look!   Photobucket

1 comment:

The Deakins said...

oh my gosh! I went to her blog, and I'm at a loss of words. I mean talk about how someone, a total stranger, I've never ever met, can totally witness to me and without even knowing it. How selfless is she? and this is without even getting to read it all. I think every christian mother so read her blog. I've got some time on my hands and am going to blogstalk her for like hours!!!! Thanks so much for sharing her blog! Truly a Godly woman she is!