Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I am so thankful we have a basement the kids can just go to and play, play, play. Plus, it usually looks like a tornado has come thru and I would much rather that occur downstairs than upstairs!
Keira loves to set up restaurants, picnics, etc and they act like they have babies and carry on. Love watching their imaginations at work. Keira has got Brock into the baby thing and he will carry his boy baby around and ask me to hold him. They love to play store and use their cash register and scan everything. I have shopped many a day at Keira's Boutique. I have so enjoyed watching the sister and brother relationship grow and develop. They love each other so much and have been getting along amazingly the past few months. A few months ago, it was usually war most of the time, but now they hug and kiss on each other. Keira wants to be a mommy sometimes to Brock, but he doesn't like that concept. I heard Brock this morning as we were getting ready for school tell Keira that he misses her. So sweet!!
Photobucket

No comments: