Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun with Daddy

This past weekend, we were all so excited that daddy got the weekend off. This rarely happens in tax season and we enjoyed being together as a family. We were blessed with beautiful, warm weather and took advantage of it. After daddy mowed, the kids played some football with him. He told me that while he was mowing, Brock was walking around holding the football and looking at him. We enjoyed the evening by going out to dinner and shopping a little. We went to the bookstore and I am so glad my kids are showing interest in reading. Now that Keira is reading, we found her some books just for her to read and she was excited. I am amazed at how well she is doing. I still think of her like she should still be 4yrs old, and here we are approaching 6! She has grown up so much during kindergarten and makes me sad in a way. My baby isn't much of a baby anymore.
Photobucket

No comments: