Saturday, August 28, 2010

This summer we were so blessed to be able to have Aunt Teresa be Keira's swim instructor. She was kind enough to give up her evening once a week to teach Keira. Brock didn't want any part of lessons, he was happy in his arm bands jumping in and swimming around. Funny thing is how much he learned just listening and watching. Occasionally, he would say "I want to do lessons", but not often. Also, 2 boys came and joined the class and I noticed how this helped Keira just by giving her a push to do her best. Maybe she will have my competitive side :)
Keira is swimming well and is all over the place. Amazing what a few lessons have done. She has learned several different strokes, water strokes, and had so much fun in the process. I am glad Teresa could do this and that my kids got one on one time with her.
Photobucket

No comments: