Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Brock's First Day of Preschool

My little man went to preschool on Aug 10, he will go on Tuesday and Thursdays. This will be very good for him. He is really attached to me and only wants me to do things for him. This can be good and bad, depending on the situation. I take him inside and he grabs my leg and will not let go. He starts crying and thankfully already having been through this with Keira, I knew what I had to do. Just leave. As hard as it is, you have to or you make it worse on all parties involved. As I walked outside by the window, I could hear him crying and saying "I want mommy" Broke my heart, I wanted to go get him, but knew better. So, I got in the car and left. The teachers later told me he only cried for a couple minutes and was fine. Relief! The next time he went, no tears. He did tell me "I will miss you" So sweet.....
He has been 3 times now and really looks forward to going. Happy mom about that. I can't believe my youngest is at this stage already. Have a great time Brock!! Mommy loves you so, so , much!!!
Photobucket

No comments: