Friday, March 13, 2009

Upset Little Man

Mamaw and I took the kids shopping today. By the way, Gymboree has a sale going on right now. While shoe shopping in Stride Rite, Brock become obsessed with rain boots. The train and car boots came off the display and onto his feet. He loved them. No way, was I paying $40 for these things.
Sorry Brock, No pink shoes for you.
This is what happened when I made him take off the rainboots and try on some sandals. Finally, he caved and tried on the shoes, but as soon as the sandals came off, he had the boots back on, since he could do it w/o help. We pay and pack up to leave and I put the boots back on display, Brock goes into a major fit, I am talking like nothing I have ever seen before. He starts crying and is so irate! He turns past the color of blood red and is literally so mad I think he may explode. Mamaw and I are in shock, but laughing. Then, he is so worked up he almosts vomits. I don't want to pick him up if he is going to vomit, b/c I don't have extra clothes and don't want to be puked on. Would be different if he was sick! Thankfully, he only has alot of slobber come out and I pick him up and leave. He is screaming all the way to the play area. Mamaw ditched us as soon as we walked out of stride rite and went to JCPenneys, she says she had a coupon or something to use, whatever Mamaw, you didn't want to be seen walking with us, as people looked at me like I am crazy, pushing a huge stroller weighed down with shopping bags, holding a screaming child, and trying to make sure the girl is still beside me, all the while thinking this is the perfect opportunity for someone to still my huge purse. I know what Mamaw was thinking, she would show up when everyone was playing, back to happy mode. HA HA I love you Mamaw!!! You do put up with a lot anytime we go shopping, I am surprised you still want to go with us. Make sure to read the next post :)
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: