Friday, March 20, 2009

Past week

I just realized it has been a week since I posted anything, time flies.  We have been busy this week and I didn't take pictures.  I keep planning on practicing with my new camera outside, but never did. Sunday we had our charter service at church.  We oficially own the building and a steeple was put up and a new sign with GRACE COMMUNITY.  Brandon actually took part in the signing of the loan papers, and of course, I was w/o a camera.  Most Sundays I am just managing getting to church on time and forgot to take pics.  So, I have to ask others for copies!    How blessed our church has been the passt 10 months, to go from no place to worship, to having a building.  God is good!  Brock wore his rainboots to church and when I was walking towards the basement for lunch, I see some men laughing, Uncle Tim had him jumping in a rain puddle.  He was loving it!   He has wore the rainboots the past week, except 1 day.   Tuesday, my tax man got a day off work since he has worked so much lately.  He took Keira to school, she was thrilled, and then we took Brock to gym and then did some shopping.  A great day!  
Wed. morning at 1:15 am Keira wakes up crying her neck hurts, we didn't sleep the rest of the morning.  Brock woke 2 times and then she finally was able to go to sleep.  I took her to the doctor at 9 and she has a crick (spelling??) in her neck and the start of an ear infection on the opposite side.   Glad we caught the infection early.  She was so pitiful since she couldn't turn her neck and was sweet the rest of the day to be in pain.  I planned on staying home from church, but she insisted we go, so we did, since she had done better as the day went on. 
I want bore you with my Thursday.  Brock and I enjoyed time playing outside while Keira was at school.  However, he did pitch a fit when I made him come on.  Oh, warm weather is going to be fun this yr, with both of them wanting to be outside all the time :)
I am in the process of running and was hoping to make a 5K race next weekend,but I am not certain I can physically do that with less than 2 weeks training.   Time will tell.  My mind says yes, but when I run my body says no way.  Determination is the key here, and I will have to  push hard this week and hopefully by next Friday I will be able to see if I can run or not.  It would help if I would quit eating sweets.....have to think about that one :)  Photobucket

1 comment:

Renea said...

I hope you get to run in the 5K! I didn't know you were planning that. You are motivating me! I have GOT to get back in the exercise swing--if I can keep these kids well enough for me to have time!