Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dora Live

We took the kids to see Dora and they had a blast! I wish I could have filmed thier faces during the show. Brock danced and shook his body so hard, Keira is more reserved but she did bust a few moves, when she thought no one was looking. Taking pics inside was prohibited, but I did get 2 shots of the kids, but they were not great so I won't post them.
It was a very cold night, but we were able to park close by and walked quickly to the door.
The Leffews and The Emorys. I had several pics of the kids but never could get one of all of them looking or sitting still long enough. The show was awesome and I must admit I liked this one better than the Backyardigans last year. On the ride home, the kids stayed wired and we had a meltdown over pretzels 10 minutes from the house. Overall, the evening was a success and a great time with family. Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Deakins said...

The only reason we didn't go was bc I thought Backyardigans was so awful last year. so to hear that it was better-what a bummer!!!let me know when the next "event" is and we'll have to join!!!

Tara said...

I bet you guys had so much fun! We were so bummed that we didnt get to take Connor to see Playhouse Disney last weekend. We actually forgot to buy tickets so it turned out to be a good thing since he was sick with the flu and we couldnt go anyway.